This is the ultimate Garlic Chicken Liver recipe. Simple, quick, minimal ingredients.
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins | Yields: 4 Servings
- 500g Packet Chicken Livers
- ½ml Onion, Finely Chopped
- 25ml Garlic Salt
- 5ml Garlic Butter
- 5ml Olive Oil
- 125ml Red Wine
- 125ml Jimmy’s Steakhouse Sauce
- Peri Peri (optional, to taste)
- Melt butter in pan, add oil, onion and chicken livers.
- Fry until livers and onions start to brown.
- Add garlic salt, wine and Jimmy’s Sauce.
- Add peri peri, if necessary.
- Cook until chicken livers are ready.
- Serve with sliced, un-buttered french bread.
Leave a reply