Easy, creamy chicken with mushrooms and onions. A fast and uncomplicated chicken dish for family or friends.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Yields: 4 Servings
- 500g Small Chicken Fillets
- 10ml Olive Oil
- 10ml Peanut Butter
- 5ml Garlic Salt
- 1 Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1200g Punnet Mushrooms
- 1/2 Green + Red Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 100ml Fresh Cream
- 100ml Jimmy’s Steakhouse Sauce
- Season fillets with garlic salt.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan.
- Add chicken and onions, fry until golden brown.
- Add green peppers, garlic and peanut butter.
- Cook until chicken is ready.
- Add Jimmy’s Sauce, mushrooms and fresh cream. Bring to boil.